Philadelphia Holiday Tour
Join us for a festive frolic as we showcase Philadelphia’s Holiday Spirit. We will guide you through nostalgic and new traditions of the City of Brotherly Love and Sisterly Affection.
From the sounds and smells of the Reading Terminal to the Holiday Light Show in Macy’s narrated by Julie Andrews and the laughter of the children as they glide by on the Dilworth Park skating rink, merriment abounds! Whether you celebrate Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Christmas or just want to enjoy the bright lights in the cold of Winter, there is something for every guest.
Things To Note:
- Be sure to bundle up! The joy of the Season can warm the soul, but to prevent catching a chill be sure to dress warmly, more then half of the tour is outside.
- Please show up early for this tour since timing is key so you do not miss any of the light shows and music.
The Philadelphia Holiday Tour will visit:
- Reading Terminal (we enter this site)
- Macy’s Window Displays
- John Wanamakers Holiday Light Show inside the Macy’s Court (we enter this site)
- City Hall
- Dilworth Plaza
- Comcast Building Holiday Show (we enter this site)
- Benjamin Franklin Parkway
- LOVE Park for the Christmas Village
Tour Start: You will locate you guide wearing an ORANGE HAT inside the Reading Terminal Market at the “Market Information Booth” just inside the 12th and Filbert Street entrance near Famous Fourth Street Cookies.
Tour End: LOVE Park
Duration: Approximately 1.5 -2 hours. Timing can vary based on the crowds and timing of the light shows.
Cost: This tour is free to take, and you get to decide what, if anything, the tour was worth when it’s done. A name-your-own-price tour is a tour for anyone’s budget.