Free Tours by Foot is pleased to present the best name-your-own-price tours in Philadelphia.
These unique and entertaining city tours will take you through many of Philly’s most interesting neighborhoods. Check out our calendar to see what's running!
Our popular name-your-own-price tours are offered at set times and locations (check out our tour calendar) so reservations are required.
You don't want to miss out. Reservations are easy!
Do you want a more personalized experience? We offer private and group tours. Check out our "Visita privada" page to see details and pricing.
Check out our Philadelphia Attractions Guide to help plan your trip.
If you're in town for a day trip or a weekend visit, we'll help you make the most of your trip with the best things to do in Philly.
Our Favorite Philadelphia Tours
- For history buffs and the general tourist, our Independence Mall Tour explores America's most historic district.
- Take it further on our Real Philly 4.5 Insider Guide Tour
- For foodies, be sure to check out our Philadelphia food tours, which cover both Chinatown and the Italian Market.
- Come ready to be frightened and learn about the historical spooks on our Philadelphia Ghost Tour.
- Take a stroll through Logan Circle to learn about the darker side of Philly's dirty past (PG13).
- See the holiday lights and decorations on our Holiday Tour.
We provide a platform for local tour guides to give tours at no upfront cost, so that you may enjoy an engaging sightseeing experience. You determine what a tour was worth, if anything, after the tour.
Thus ensuring that your tour guide must strive to give his or her best on every tour! It's the best money-back guarantee in the business.
PHILADELPHIA TOUR CALENDAR
Want a Private Philadelphia Tour?
We also offer our guiding services for private groups where we can take you pretty much anywhere you want to go in the city.
Whatever your tour guiding needs are; we can hook you up. Need a bus? We will get you one. Want a multi-day tour with a full itinerary? No problem.
For more information, please visit our private tours of Philadelphia.
By foot isn't the only way to tour Philadelphia, you can check out bus tours or eat some authentic Philly eats.