Walking Tours of Philadelphia | Free Tours by Foot
Free Tours by Foot is pleased to present the best name-your-own-price Philadelphia tours. These unique and entertaining city tours will take you through many of Philly’s most interesting neighborhoods. We offer a wide range of sightseeing tours to help you get to know Philadelphia.
Our popular name-your-own-price tours are offered at set times and locations (check out our tour calendar) so reservations are needed. You don’t want to miss out. Reservations are easy! Use the blue button in the upper right that says “Book Online.” Hope to see you on tour soon!
You want a more personalized experience? We offer private and group tours. Check out our “Private Tour” page to see details and pricing.
Check our our Philadelphia Attractions Guide to help plan your trip. If you’re in town for a day trip or a weekend visit, we’ll help you make the most of your trip with the best things to do in Philly.
- For history buffs and the general tourist, our Independence Mall Tour explores the America’s most historic district.
- Take it further on our Real Philly 4.5 Insider Guide Tour
- For foodies, be sure to check out our food themed Philadelphia tours, which cover both Chinatown and the Italian Market.
- Come ready to be frightened and learn about the historical spooks on our Philadelphia Ghost Tour
- Take a stroller through Logan Circle to learn about the darker side of Philly’s dirty past (PG13).
We provide a platform for local tour guides to give tours at no upfront cost, so that you may enjoy an engaging sightseeing experience. You determine what a tour was worth, if anything, after the tour. Thus ensuring that your tour guide must strive to give his or her best on every tour! It’s the best money back guarantee in the business.
Want Private Philadelphia Tour?
We also offer our guiding services for private groups where we can take you pretty much anywhere you want to go in the city. Whatever your tour guiding needs are; we can hook you up. Need a bus? We will get you one. Want a multi-day tour with full itinerary? No problem.
For more information, please visit our private tours of Philadelphia.