We are proud to offer our newest, affordable sightseeing option - AUDIO TOURS. Can't make one of our guided tours? No problem.
We have recorded some of our best tour guides giving their tours and put them on a GPS enabled app. We have partnered with Atlantis Audio Tours to provide you with a convenient way to experience our tours.
Each tour offers an off-line option to view the map and hear the audio of each walk so that you don't need to have GPS maps running with the app.
Here is how it works:
- Purchase an audio tour.
- Get a confirmation email with .mp3, .pdf, and embeddable Google Map
- Enjoy the tour(s).
Listen to a sample of our Lower Manhattan Tour (an archaeological site of old New Amsterdam)
- Central Park
- Times Square
- Midtown Manhattan
- Lower Manhattan
- 9/11 Memorial and World Trade Center
- The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Greenwich Village
- Food Tour of Greenwich Village
- The Brooklyn Bridge (in English, Spanish, and German)
- Brooklyn Heights
- The High Line
- Grand Central Terminal
- Staten Island Ferry