In recent years, the Coca-Cola London Eye has put on a Winter Frostival with an ice skating rink. It appears that in 2019, the Eye will not be opening a rink. Don't worry there are other wonderful ice skating rinks in London.
However, in 2019, the Coca-Cola London Eye is offering a special VIP Christmas package - their "Festive Flight" package.
If you opt for their Festive Flights package you will receive:
- Festive Flight chocolate tasting with a Hotel Chocolat expert ambassador
- One glass of prosecco (18+ only)
- Hotel Chocolat Festive goodie bag for little ones
- One 30-minute rotation
- Fast Track entry
- £35 Adults (16+)
- £28 Children
- Purchase tickets here. This is likely to sell out so book now!
If you are in London for the holidays, see our guide to Christmas in London!
Here are more activities you can enjoy in London for the holidays:
- London Christmas Tours
- London's Best Christmas Markets
- Where to See Christmas and Holiday Lights
- Ice Skating in London
- How is the Weather in London for December
- Charles Dickens Museum
We, of course, invite you to join our pay-what-you-wish London Holiday Lights Tour as seen in this video. Happy Holidays!
For information about visiting the London Eye year-round, read our post on the Coca-Cola London Eye.