The Golden Gate Bridge is one of the most famous places in the world! Join us on our Golden Gate Bridge tour to discover the place that many people said was impossible to build. We will take you through the whole history of the bridge starting from the idea that began it all to the final rivet that was put into place.
On this tour, we’ll show you some great places and tell you fun stories such as:
- Why is the "Golden" Gate Bridge painted red?
- The best photo spots for the Golden Gate Bridge
- A view from underneath the bridge
- The visionary who got the "impossible" bridge built
- Scientific exhibits showing how the bridge was built
- A great view of San Francisco from the bottom of the tower
and much more!
Where: We meet outside the Golden Gate Bridge Welcome Center, right next to the Bridge Cafe. Use our Google map for directions to the tour starting point. Look for your guide with the orange shirt.
Duration: The tour lasts about 1.5 hours. The total walking is under a mile (1.6 km).
Cost: This is a name-your-own-price tour. That means the tour is free to take, and at the end of the tour, you decide how much the tour was worth to you. Our guides are happy to take cash or credit card, whatever is most convenient to you!
Save even more money in San Francisco with a discount tourist pass!