Jessica O'Neill is a tour guide, museum professional, and freelance writer. She specialises in guiding bespoke private tours of food and craft beer, medical history and oddities, and London's wonderful museums.
She also creates custom tours for special events, team-building exercises, family days out, and school groups.
Jessica's 2-hour tours are £195.00, 3-hour tours are £275.00, and full-day tours (6 hours) start at £500.00. Contact London@FreeToursByFoot.Com to inquire and book.
Suggested Specialised Tours:
- Highlights of the British Museum
- An Alternative Tour of the British Museum
- East End Street Art
- East End Immigration and Food Tour
- Jack the Ripper - His Victims' Lives in a Victorian Slum
- Highgate Cemetery (East Side)
- Craft Beer Tasting and Pub History
- Highlights of the National Gallery
- Highlights of the Victoria and Albert Museum
- Highlights of the Tate Modern
- Hidden Oddities of the City of London
- Classic Westminster
- The Macabre Medical History of Smithfield
- Borough Market and Surrounding Southwark
Originally from Vancouver, Canada, Jessica has lived in many international cities, including Kathmandu, Mumbai, and Los Angeles. She first moved to London more than a decade ago to complete an MA in Cultural Heritage Studies at UCL, and continued her studies in memorials and contested heritage at the PhD level.
During this time she met her English husband, and together they explore London's oddities, scuba dive around the world, drink great craft beer, and eat with gusto at holes-in-the-wall and Michelin-starred restaurants alike. They live in Margate, Kent, with their scruffy Romanian terrier, Arty.