This post provides information on the Radio City Music Hall Stage Door Tour.
It's an insider's look at the legendary venue, including ticket information, discounts, and other things to do at Rockefeller Center.
Below are ticket prices and information for the venue tour.
- Adult: $31.00
- Children (12 & under): $27
- Students (with valid ID) and Seniors (65 and older): $27
- More Information or to book.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance.
Hours: Tours run daily from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and depart approximately every half hour.
There are several discounts available to you.
Tourist Attraction Discount Passes
With a tourist attraction discount pass, you can save between 15% and 50% off of the ticket price of the tour. This tour is available in just about every pass version.
Be sure to read our full post on how tourist attraction discount passes work and can save you money.
In addition to covering the cost of a Radio City Music Hall Tour, these tourist passes may also include some of the following activities and attractions:
- Top of the Rock
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- Empire State Building
- One World Observatory
- Broadway/Times Square Tour
- Hamilton Musical Tour
- NYC TV & Movie Bus Tour
- Madame Tussauds
- And more!
- Check out Groupon and Living Social, both of which usually offer some type of deal for up to 50% the retail price.
- Save 25% when you combine this tour with a Lincoln Center Tour Both tours together are $32.50 and can be purchased at either Radio City Music Hall or at the information desk of Lincoln Center’s David Rubenstein Atrium.
- 20% off all entry prices with this coupon from Smart Save, which is valid for up to 6 people. Just present at the ticket booth. We have not used this coupon, so be sure to confirm the validity of the coupon before showing up.