NAME YOUR OWN PRICE TOURS:
- Please see our Group Policy if you have 6 or more people.
- Tours have a $3 per person reservation fee - refundable with 24 hours notice (groups of 6-9 have prepaid ticket rate)
- Youth tickets are available (ages 4-16). Under 4 are free (not all tours are stroller friendly)
- Tickets are refundable/ reschedule with 48 hours notice.
- A portion of all ticketed tours sponsors our DCPS Field Trips
- Any tours can be booked as a private tour from 1 person to 100s! Customize a tour, book a vehicle, choose your own time. Find out more...
00:17 03 Jun 23
We did the Moonlight & Memorials walking tour with Gideon on 1.06.2023. It was absolutely brilliant - Gideon was extremely knowledgeable and shared history in a fun, interesting manner, the tour size was just perfect and we were able to capture the memorials under the moonlight. Simply spectacular view! I will recommend this tour to all tourists visiting DC.Thank you, Gideon and DC by Foot!
15:01 16 May 23
We loved our tour of Historic Georgetown. Wesley was a friendly and knowledgeable guide who answered all of our questions. He even helped us with directions at the end of the tour. We loved seeing this historic neighborhood. (FYI Tudor Place is closed on Mondays. You'll get a better view of the house on other days of the week, but it's still fine on Mondays too.)
05:35 11 Apr 23
We did the Cathedral tour with Andy and he was absolutely amazing!! He truly has a passion for this Cathedral and it showed all throughout the tour. He did a great job showing us the history and beauty within the cathedral. You can also head upstairs after the tour for a pretty nice view! Highly recommend this tour! We loved this experience!!!!!
02:53 08 Apr 23
Great tour of the National Mall. The guide (Rebecca) was very knowledgeable and kind. The kids enjoyed asking her questions. We all enjoyed hearing about the monuments design and other stories. The tour was a little over 2 hours and included walking from the Washington monument to the Lincoln memorial. It was a very hot day and Rebecca did her best to keep us in the shade as much as possible.
20:17 31 Mar 22
This tour is well planned and well timed and was given by a guide who was personable and knew her history. Ingeborg had fun antidotes and stories that enhanced the understanding of the area in an enjoyable way. Thank you for your efforts!