“Europe’s Best Known Microbrewery Experience”
On this tour, you will get to experience London like a true Local, visiting some of London’s best breweries and tap rooms along the infamous Bermondsey Beer Mile.
You will hear the process of brewing and how it has evolved and propelled into a hobby and culture for many people worldwide. You will hear stories from the local area, which was once a tanning district and how it has changed into a foodie haven over the past 15 years.
Your guide will take you to a variety of different places, where you can experience and try the beers you like.
- Visit the very first Micro Brewery on the Bermondsey Beer Mile in London
- Get to meet the brewers
- Drink in a taproom and taste the different unique beers brewed.
- Hear about the history and culture of microbrewing in the UK
What else you should know
It's a walking tour, but there's not a lot of distance involved. Wear comfortable shoes!
Taprooms and breweries will accept cash or card payments for drinks as you prefer. You will need to pay for your own drinks during the tour!
What to bring
- Photographic ID (18 years and over only)
- If it's raining or going to rain, please bring an umbrella.
Where: Outside Southwark Brewing Company (10 minute walk from London Bridge Station) MAP.
Duration: Approximately 2.5 - 3 Hours
Cost: This tour is free to take, and you get to decide what, if anything, the tour was worth when it's done. A name-your-own-price tour is a tour for anyone's budget.