Join us on our Borough Market & Maltby St Foodie tour in London Bridge!
You will get to experience a variety of world-famous British foods in London's best foodie markets with an entertaining local guide. We will explore some of the best local produce and hear about the history of the London Bridge area.
We are passionate about all the amazing food found around our historical city and will look at the origin of the London markets and how they are evolving.
We'll discover some of the famed local produce such as our sausage rolls along with special dishes our guides will explain to you.
Along with food, there will be great options for quality drinks or non-alcoholic beverages. There is an optional additional extra Gin experience available at the end of the tour at a London Artesian Gin Distillery along with a master distiller if you so require!
- Have an artesian Coffee to get us going in Flat Iron Square
- Make a choice between sausage rolls or waffles
- Enjoy a new take on classic British tea
- Visit an old operating theatre and historic coaching inn
- Sample some flavours of Maltby Street
- Eat the freshest oysters in town
- Partake in an optional tasting (this tour is an extra expense)
- And a few more tasty treats - you'll have to come along and find out!
What Else You Should Know
It's a walking tour, but there's not a lot of distance involved. Wear comfortable shoes!
Vendors will accept cash or card payments as you prefer. You will need to pay for your own food and drinks during the tour.
You are responsible for the cost of purchasing your own food and drinks.
Reservations: Reserve Here
Where: Tour begins outside Flat Iron Square - 45 Southwark St, London SE1 9HP (map)
Duration: Approx. 2.5 - 3 Hours
When: Sundays at 10:30
Cost: This tour is free to take, and you get to decide what, if anything, the tour was worth when it's done. A name-your-own-price tour is a tour for anyone's budget.
Save even more money with a London tourist discount card.