Educational Tours of Dubai for Schools, Colleges, Universities and Institutions
Our educational tours and field trips are designed to instill a sense of curiosity among children for the local history and culture of the UAE. We bring over a decade worth of experience in organizing fun and interactive tours for students of all ages around Europe and America and now in the Middle East. Our student travel advisers ensure that elements of the curriculum are incorporated into the tour. This allows students to experience first hand, what they have learned in class.
Tour Itineraries Include:
- Al Bastakiya (Al Fahidi)
- Bedouin Camp
- Coffee Museum
- Al Fahidi Fort ( currently closed, from the outside)
- Museums in newly renovated Shindagha Historic Neighborhood
- Abra ride across Dubai Creek
- Textile, Spice & Gold Souks
- Detailed presentation on pearling and Bedouin life in the Past
- Activities such as scavenger hunt, coloring, post card writing, crosswords, match the columns and card-making
Duration: Typically tours last 2-3 Hours. The duration depends on the itinerary finalized between the Group Leader and our team.
Tour Cost: Please email us for tour cost and additional info on firstname.lastname@example.org
Tour Starting Point:
The school is responsible for transportation to the tour.
School Tour FAQ
- Is there a minimum/maximum number of students? No.
- How many adults (teachers and parents) can come along? As many you see fit.
- Can you provide transportation by car or bus? Sorry, no. We cannot provide transportation for school tours.
- Do we have to pay in advance? Yes, full payment in advance is required to confirm a tour.
- Do you have the required safety and risk assessment documentation and experience? Yes, we absolutely do.
- Which schools have been on your tours in the past? Over 20 GEMS schools, Kent College, Ranches Primary School, Collegiate American School, North London Collegiate School, Scholars International Academy and Swiss International School, Clarion School, Arbor School and American School of Dubai are some of the 60+ schools in Dubai that come on our tours
- What is your cancellation/refund policy for school tours? Less than 1 week notice is non-refundable. Within 14 days is subject to 50% cancellation fee.
- In addition to Old Dubai Tour, what other tours can we bring our students on? We offer many customized experiences studying art, architecture and culture throughout Dubai. Another popular tour is Downtown Dubai where we study up close the architecture of Burj Khalifa, Dubai Opera and Dubai Mall. Please email us and we will make suggestions based on your interest.
Tour Planning & Content
We can design a tour as per the requirements of the curriculum and interests of the students. From Old Dubai, Pearl Diving and Trade, to Bedouin Life and to the major developments in Dubai history, our tours are famous for the depth of knowledge they delve into.
In the past, some of the themes that our tours have focused on are:
Old Dubai, life in the desert and how Dubai came to be what it is today
Old Dubai and its contrast with New Dubai
Homes, bedouin tents and Old Dubai Architecture
Treasures, pearls and spices of Old Dubai
Adventurers and explorers of Old Dubai
Art & Architecture in Modern Dubai
Our guides are rigorously trained to be student friendly. They are also trained to ensure student safety during our trips. Our operations team are always available during a tour and keep track of the tour till it’s over. We use face masks, face shields, distance the groups and offer regular sanitization while on tour. All our guides are fully vaccinated.
Some of our Educational School Tours at a glance:
Please find here teacher reviews of our tours: