This post lists things to do in Miami in June, updated for 2023. We include family-friendly activities, events, concerts, festivals, and things to do at night.
If you need more ideas, check out our comprehensive post on things to do in Miami at any time of the year.
Disclosure: While our recommendations are always unbiased, we may receive a small share of sales through some of the links below at no cost to you. See the full text.
TOP 10 EVENTS AND THINGS TO DO IN JUNE IN MIAMI
This section features our top 10 activities to enjoy in Miami in June.
For tips on the most popular activities in Miami, check out our other popular posts:
1. See a Concert
Miami has a few musicians performing in and around the Miami area in June.
- Ana Gabriel | June 3rd | Miami
- Rebelution | June 10th | Hollywood
- Walker Hayes | June 10th | Boca Raton
- Paramore | June 14th | Hollywood
- Romeo Santos | June 16th
- Duran Duran | June 18th | Sunrise
- Bryan Adams/Joan Jett | June 20th
There will also be a notable concert tour and a music festival taking place in Miami this month:
See Stubhub for a list of concerts in Miami this month.
2. Attend a Sporting Event
The Miami Marlins will be in action throughout the month of June, which means you might have an opportunity to see them play!
- Miami Heat | if they make the NBA Finals
- Florida Panthers | if they make the NFL Finals
Find more Miami sporting events on StubHub.
3. Enjoy the Theatre
June is fairly quiet in Miami when it comes to events on the stage, but there are events just outside of the city that you might find of interest.
- Annie Jr. | June 3rd-4th | Aventura
- Newsies | June 10th-25th | Fort Lauderdale
- Beetlejuice | The Musical | June 13th-25th
- Madagascar Live | June 27th | Fort Lauderdale
- Beetlejuice | June 13th-25th | Fort Lauderdale
- Bobby Lee | June 2nd | Hollywood
- Bad Friend's Live Podcast | June 2nd | Hollywood
- Kevin Hart | June 3rd | Hollywood
- Trevor Noah | June 9th | Hollywood
Find more Miami theatrical productions from Stubhub.
4. Take a Sightseeing Tour
The best way to see what the Magic City has to offer is with a sightseeing tour. There are several great walking tours in Miami.
If you’re interested in architecture, you might enjoy our free self-guided Art Deco tour. Read about other free activities in Miami.
A convenient way to get around Miami while learning about the city is to take a hop-on-hop-off bus tour. As the weather starts to heat up and the buses are air-conditioned.
These tours make stops at over 20 popular points of interest and attractions and include live English commentary (or recorded commentary in 11 languages).
5. Hop on a Speed Boat
If you're looking for a good way to beat the heat in Miami this month, consider heading out on the water in a speed boat.
This is the perfect time of year to feel the spray from the water as you're traveling quickly past the Miami skyline.
Alternatively, you could take matters into your own hands and take a Jet Ski Tour of South Beach!
Not interested in a speedy experience out on the water? Consider either a sunset cruise, a Millionaire's Row cruise, or a trip on the Jungle Queen riverboat.
For more details about these and other fun activities, check our post covering cruises and boat tours in Miami.
6. Experience Endless Talent at the American Black Film Festival
Taking place in various theaters all around South Beach, the 27th annual American Black Film Festival will take place on June 14th - 18th, 2023.
The Festival brings awareness to entertainment content created by and about people of African descent.
Not only will you experience the world's largest gathering of black film admirers, but they'll also be live entertainment as well.
7. Save Money with a Tourist Discount Pass
There are several different discount Passes you can purchase to save money on the most popular attractions in Miami.
You can often save up to 45% off retail prices on entertainment, tours, and attractions throughout the city.
Attractions Included in Various Passes:
- Fort Lauderdale Half-Day Tour
- Wynwood Art Walk Tour
- Gator & Wildlife Park Safari
- Hop-on-Hop-off Bus Tour
Find our full comparison post on the Miami passes available here.
8. Spend Father's Day with Dad in the Magic City
June 18th, 2023 is the day we take the time to honor our Father for all they do.
Why not treat Dad to one of these exciting excursions so he can have a day he'll never forget?
- A Cruise of Biscayne Bay
- Fulfill Dad's need for speed with Miami Exotic Auto Racing at Homestead Miami Speedway
- Have a sunset Cycle Party around iconic Wynwood with the entire family
- Gift him 18 holes of fun on the elegant Biltmore Golf Course
- Cool off at Tidal Cove Waterpark
- Brunch with unforgettable views at La Mar (Mandarin Oriental)
9. Find Fruits and More at the Summer Fruit Festival
It wouldn't be summer in sunny Florida without fruit!
On Saturday, June 25th, come on out and experience all the fruits, nuts and spices from all around the tropics at the annual Summer Fruit Festival.
Located at Fruit and Spice Park, this event not only features the best-of-the-best grown in South Florida, but also offers local wines, smoothies, and other goodies!
This event is family-friendly with a kid's play area and even a watermelon-eating contest!
The cost of admission is:
- $15| adults/kids aged 16+
- $8 | kids ages 15-6
- $0 | kids ages 5 and under
10. Experience Wynwood Pride 2023
Join thousands of others as they join together to benefit the LGBTQ community at Wynwood Pride 2023.
Located in Miami's most colorful, unique and hip neighborhoods, Wynwood, this weekend is sure to produce nothing but fun!
If DJs, dance parties, lip-synching battles, artisan vendors and authentic culinary cuisine are on your list, then you don't want to miss this event.
Note that dates for 2023 haven't been posted yet, but the event always takes place in June. Keep checking the website for updates.
If you have a car and can outside Miami, on June 17th is the Stonewall Pride Parade & Street Festival.
11. Enjoy Coral Gables Restaurant Week
During almost the entire month of June, more than 40 different restaurants located in the ever-so-beautiful area of Coral Gables participate in the annual Coral Gables Restaurant Week.
Each restaurant offers a special three-course, prix-fixe lunch and dinner menu at incredibly discounted prices.
Why not explore the famous Miracle Mile and have an inexpensive date night out on the town? Be sure to bring your appetite!
NOTE: The dates of this event have yet to be confirmed but we expect it to return again this year.