This page provides details of our free North End | Little Italy Tour, including tips on directions, times and sights covered.
- Tour Description
- Sights Covered
- Meeting Point and Schedule
- Self Guided Tour of North End Little Italy!
- Other Free Boston Tours
- Things to Do in Boston
Don’t miss Part II of the Freedom Trail!
The last half (final five sites) of the Freedom Trail winds its way through the oldest neighborhood of Boston, today’s North End. Cobblestone streets, hidden alcoves and our oldest homes will be traversed in discovering our nation’s beginnings.
- Hear the real story of Paul Revere’s Ride
- the role of the Stamp Act in the fomenting of the Revolution
- the belfry holding the famous lanterns “one if by land…”,
- the hill made famous with the command “Don’t shoot till you see the whites of their eyes”!
- and the oldest fighting vessel in the world!
Sights on the North End Little Italy Tour:
- Faneuil Hall
- Quincy Market
- Holocaust Memorial
- Nation’s Oldest Restaurant & Tavern
- Boston Public Market
- Paul Revere House
- North Square
- Site of the Stamp Act Riots
- Paul Revere Statue
- Copp’s Hill Burial Ground
- USS Constitution
- Battle of Bunker Hill
- Old North Church
Reservations: REQUIRED. Click here to reserve. Groups of 6 or more must contact us before booking.
- Meet your guide at the Samuel Adams Statue in front of Faneuil Hall.
- The tour ends on the corner of Cross St. and Salem St. (map)
Duration: Approximately 2 hours. Tour distance is approximately 1 mile (1.6K)
When: View our full tour calendar.
Cost: This tour is free to take, and you get to decide what, if anything, the tour was worth when it's done. A name-your-own-price tour is a tour for anyone's budget.
Save even more money with a Boston tourist discount pass.