Join us on our London Pub Crawl and Cockney Sing-Along for the ultimate London evening experience! You will get to experience some of London's Historic pubs, hear about the history of Covent Garden, Kings, prostitutes and the Theatre district.
You will have the option to try some delicacies imported from abroad, or try some classic British bar snacks! And to finish off we will head to London's best Cockney Singalong with other Londoners for a truly authentic experience.
We will visit five distinctive pubs along the way, each with a different vibe and story to tell. Each pub we visit will have a very different atmosphere and history but all share a fine offering of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in a wonderful building.
- Follow in the footsteps of King Charles II and find out where he would meet his most famed mistress, Nell Gwynne.
- Visit a pub frequented by Charles Dickens and host to many a bare-knuckle boxing match.
- Join in with the very unique Cockney Sing along for a London experience to remember.
- Visit one of London's finest preserved Victorian drinking establishments.
- Hear the tales of Theatreland
What else you should know
It's a walking tour, but there's not a lot of distance involved. Having said that, the alleys can be very narrow and there are a small number of steps to climb throughout. Wear comfortable shoes!
Pubs will accept cash or card payments for drinks as you prefer. You will need to pay for your own drinks during the tour!
THIS TOUR IS FOR ADULTS OVER THE AGE OF 18 ONLY. YOU WILL NEED TO BRING YOUR PASSPORT OR OTHER FORM OF I.D.
Reservations: Required. Click here to reserve.
Where: The tour begins outside The Ship Tavern, around the corner of Holborn Station. (map)
The tour ends at Mr Fogg's Tavern (map)
Duration: Approximately 2.5 - 3 hours.
Cost: This tour is free to take, and you get to decide what, if anything, the tour was worth when it's done. A name-your-own-price tour is a tour for anyone's budget.